As you know, Email is a short and simple way of communication, that makes the business grievance, professional and personal data security via the internet and some passcode security authentication. It is a must for you to know, why Google mail has various features to secure your data on the email Inbox, drive or folder. Read this blog carefully to recover a suspended Gmail account.
By recently increasing in GMass’s (it is a new Gmail marketing extension) popularity has come with an increasing number of reports that their Gmail account is suspended after using GMass. But in most cases, it seems as spammy behaviour that leads to Gmail account suspension. Some drawback of GMass are to be noticed:
- GMass can’t control whenever Google suspends a Gmail account and not help to reactivate a suspended Gmail account.
- GMass is only a conduit that unleashed the power and full sending capability of your Gmail account.
Solutions to recover a suspended Gmail account:-
Follow the below-given steps to reset a suspended Gmail account:
- At first, sign in to your Google Admin console (don’t use @gmail.com in your email address).
- Now, navigate to the user’s account page.
- After that, click on the Restore option which is at the top of the screen.
- If you don’t find the Restore option then wait for minimum 24 hours before the limits are reset automatically.
- Now, a pop-up message appears then tap on the Reset User.
- Open your Gmail account and see if the error has been resolved successfully.
By using these steps, you can easily recover a suspended Gmail account.
How can you protect from getting a Gmail account suspended?
The process of preventing your Gmail account to get suspended is not made any hassle in Goggle’s terms and services. Follow the below-given steps:
- Never use GMass to send spam from your Gmail account.
- Don’t set up a new Gmail account and send immediately hundred emails with it. Google states that you can send 500 emails per day from a regular Gmail account but you don’t do it with a new Gmail account that you created a few minutes ago. If it was possible then spammers take more advantages.
- If you never send a bulk email from your account before then start it by sending a lower quantity of emails and ramping up.
- We also found that Google Apps account has more flexibility with sending than regular Gmail account.
- We also notice that a new Google Apps account has substantial sending ability that allows almost 2000 emails daily limit, whereas a new Gmail account doesn’t have immediate mass emailing abilities.
By applying these steps, you can secure a Gmail account to get suspended.
In this blog, we discussed to reset a suspended Gmail account. I hope, the above-mentioned solutions are helpful to you. Call to our expert team if you have any doubts regarding this.